Account Discovery Systems, LLC is committed to delivering quality services to its clients. Our main focus is our employees. They are the cornerstone of our success. At Account Discovery Systems, LLC, employees are family, they guide each other to reach goals, and most importantly, they are all leaders, each in his or her own way.
We are looking for professional, talented and dedicated communicators to join our team. Check below for available positions.
Account Manager Position – Full-time
Account Discovery Systems, LLC is a collection agency specialized in third-party collection solutions. Through our employees, we promise our clients a profitable recovery for their debt. We do not stop after client satisfaction, but we go beyond to educate debtors about the risks and negative consequences of being delinquent.
Some of the functions of this position include:
- Review status of placed accounts and initiate collection actions.
- Prepare correspondence on accounts requiring special handling.
- Review accounts and report progress to supervisor.
- Initiate appropriate follow-up action on undeliverables.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Professional and courteous communication with consumers.
- Security of consumer information.
- Reporting to management.
- Ability to use professional persuasive negotiation skills to resolve outstanding balances.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Experience in various collections is a plus.
- Knowledge of Spanish language is a plus.
- Hourly wage based on experience.
If you feel you are a good fit for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also mail/drop off your resume at:
495 Commerce Drive, Suite 2
Amherst, New York 14228
Attn: Human Resources